Welcome to this year's AP European History class (APEH). Our class will be divided into four periods (units) lasting approximately six weeks each.
Please use the collection "Summer Assignment" for directions and information on the summer assignment which is due August 3rd and must be EMAILED to me before class. DO NOT USE GOOGLE DOCS TO WRITE OR SUBMIT THIS ASSIGNMENT.
Here is the booklist for the summer assignments:
***This is the link to the assignment calendar which contains your due dates and inportant class information.
***Late Work Policy-25% deduction each day late for a maximum of 3 days. No work is accepted after 3 days late.
***European History Timeline: (not yet active)
Please support Model UN and FCHS by participating in these two fundraiser opportunities. There is no cost to you to participate, just add us and then shop as usual on Amazon or at Kroger. Thanks!!
1. TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, (Model UN's NPO is 83192) select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
2. Shop on Amazon through the Amazon SMILE page. just follow this link: